Additive Free Kids provides reliable, researched facts and
guidance to additive free living for your family.
The information in my programs are the product of years of research and examination of the harmful additives in our food.
Propelled by the unexplained symptoms in my first son, I used my skills as an auditor and professional to navigate the maze of hidden harm.
By eliminating food additives, my family is now free from asthma, hyperactivity, skin ailments, gastrointestinal upsets,
sleep disturbances, headaches and migraines.
I will help your family through this journey.
My family benefited greatly from the changes I made with our food.
Your family can too.
I wish that one person, one doctor, a medical specialist, someone,
all those years ago had suggested to me that I should simply consider what we were eating.
What a difference that idea would have made to our lives.
I am here to be that person for you, to be your advocate.
I am so passionate about removing the harmful food additives in our food.
I know that I need to help people, to teach them, to understand, and ultimately to vote with their dollar.
Through Additive Free Kids, I will be your advocate and an advocate for your children’s health.
Together, we will educate the next generation.
What are the benefits of being additive free?
- Increased quality of life
- Less strain on family relationships
- Less emotional and physical stress from ailments
- Less sickness and absenteeism for kids and parents
- Calmer kids, calmer parents, calmer household
- Kids exhibit better performance at school, better ability to concentrate and learn
- Increased health and vitality
I know the change feels daunting and overwhelming
- It is daunting to know that manufacturers continually change their labelling just as you start to understand what they are doing!
- It is very confusing in the supermarket making choices amongst so many options and making a healthier choice for your family.
- It is time consuming to read each and every label to try and decipher what is really in your food
- Shopping guides are only useful for a limited period of time as they continually need to be updated
With knowledge, comes change
- As a busy working Mum, I am enthusiastic about making it as easy as possible for families to make the switch
- Additive free eating shouldn’t be another issue for women and mums to feel guilty about
- With the support of Additive Free Kids families can make the change sustainably
- We encourage making small changes, taking baby steps, doing what you can, armed with the support, advice and information we can provide you with.
How can I help you?
I will mentor you through your journey, every step of the way.
I will review all your favourite and typical meals along with the staples of your pantry and provide additive free alternatives that are personalised for your family.
You will benefit from my years of experience as a professional auditor (similar to a financial detective) and now a career interpreter of food labels, mother of five boys (yes, FIVE boys!) and the initiator of my additive free family for seven years.
I will teach you all you need to know about additives and the common pitfalls of cunning labelling and marketing. You will feel confident that you are making the healthiest choices for your family.
Where I had to do all my own research, reading everything I could get my hands on, checking out websites, studying the real ingredients on packaging and becoming an expert of food labels, you’ll get all my tips and tricks to transition to additive free living. You’ll never want to turn back. I’ve done all the research for you and will guide you along the way.
Come along and feel free to chat about living additive free, sharing tips and advice.
I will provide you the latest Additive Free Kids product reviews, tips and tricks and the latest additive free news.
Whether you are just starting out on the journey or have been there for many years, there is always something new to learn.
Would you like to see change in your
school or community group?
- Additives are not considered as part of the National Healthy School Canteen guidelines
- Research consistently shows that healthy students are better learners.
- Many categories of additives linked to symptoms of aggressive behaviour, hyperactivity and learning difficulties, we believe these harmful food additives should be removed from all school canteens.
- Organise Additive Free Kids to conduct a review of your canteen menu options.
- Would you love to spread the additive free message to people in your community?
- Is your school, daycare centre, playgroup or community group looking to raise extra funds?
- Are you tired of using fundraising programs that require selling chocolates or other items that encourage an unhealthy lifestyle?
- We can help you organise a simple but educational fundraiser that can help families learn about toxins and nutrition.
- Most of the work is done for you! All you need to do is promote and collect the money for your group.